Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > creating the html from a business object?

creating the html from a business object?

hazz

I want to create an asp.net page which allows users to select which columns
(from a database table) to use in a report.
I would like to use a datareader to select rows from a table that contains a
text field of the column name and a bit field. (a boolean)

So the bitfield will be a checkbox for them to check if they want that
column in their report.

How can I convert these object properties into a browser page, by writing a
loop to create a data-driven display of the columns for which the user can
select the checkboxes. A save button will commit all the changes to the
checkboxes back into the database table.

Thank you,
-Greg

hazz

Those are the old days. I just reposted to make this a gridview databinding
question. -greg

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...