Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Ejecting dic

Ejecting dic

VOX POPULI

My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't work,
eject function neither. Any suggestions?

dadiOH

VOX POPULI wrote:
> My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't
> work, eject function neither. Any suggestions?

Get out the paper clip...

--
dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

VOX POPULI wrote:
> My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't work,
> eject function neither. Any suggestions?

I'm going to make the assumption that you meant "disc" and not "dic".
Anyway, straighten out a paperclip and poke the end into the little hole
near the tray until the tray comes out a little. Get your disk out and
then carefully remove the DVD/CDROM from the computer and place gently
in the trash. Get a new one.

Hammerer

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> VOX POPULI wrote:
> > My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't work,
> > eject function neither. Any suggestions?

> I'm going to make the assumption that you meant "disc" and not "dic".

On the other hand, *I'm* going to make the assumption that he did, indeed,
mean "dic", and he wants some advice about contraception.

The method you're talking about doesn't work, Vox. For God's sake get some
rubber johnnies and use them instead.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Hammerer wrote:

> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>VOX POPULI wrote:
>>
>>>My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't work,
>>>eject function neither. Any suggestions?

>>I'm going to make the assumption that you meant "disc" and not "dic".
>>

> On the other hand, *I'm* going to make the assumption that he did, indeed,
> mean "dic", and he wants some advice about contraception.
>
> The method you're talking about doesn't work, Vox. For God's sake get some
> rubber johnnies and use them instead.

Kids these days. Always coming and going, going and coming. And always
too soon.

Hammerer

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Kids these days. Always coming and going, going and coming. And always
> too soon.

Flowers! How owdinawy!

Watcher111

"Hammerer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > VOX POPULI wrote:
> > > My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't

work,
> > > eject function neither. Any suggestions?

> > I'm going to make the assumption that you meant "disc" and not "dic".
> >

> On the other hand, *I'm* going to make the assumption that he did, indeed,
> mean "dic", and he wants some advice about contraception.
>
> The method you're talking about doesn't work, Vox. For God's sake get some
> rubber johnnies and use them instead.

but if he does not eject then the rubber johnnies are not going to catch
anything and are a waste of time

--
Watcher111
Drive a mime nuts, Play a blank tape at full volume

Richard

VOX POPULI wrote:

> My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't work,
> eject function neither. Any suggestions?

Apply power.

127.0.0.1

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> VOX POPULI wrote:
>
> > My cd-rom-dvd does not eject, no matter what I try, button doesn't

work,
> > eject function neither. Any suggestions?

> Apply power.

no no.. it's a macintosh...

-a|ex