Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > jamster

jamster

themink

fool what I am, I downloaded a jingle to my mobile phone and have received
regular texts from the above company. Guessing I was being charged for this
unwanted stuff I endeavoured to stop it by sending "STOP" to 88888 and
received a Number not in use message. the website had a billing address and
so I emailed STOP to that too...I've now rec'd an email thanking me etc and
offering me £18 refund if I give my bank a/c numbers...
like <*%^ I have! but kinda want me cash back...
anybody heard of this being a scam?
cheers.

---

°Mike°

I think somebody's having a larf (sic) tonight.

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 21:59:41 GMT, in
<hJptd.32477$(E-Mail Removed) k>
themink scrawled:

>fool what I am,

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance

John Holmes

°Mike° came up with this:

> I think somebody's having a larf (sic) tonight.

PMSL

--
-John Holmes-

"It ain't much, if it ain't Dutch..."

Jock Strap

John Holmes wrote:

>> I think somebody's having a larf (sic) tonight.

> PMSL

PSML?