Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows Movie Maker

Windows Movie Maker

Niall J.P. McGahon

Hi folks...

Is there anyway of removing Windows Movie Maker form WinXP pro in view of
re-installing it.

The installation I have is corrupt, and crashes frequently, and I would like
to be able to use it.

Many Thanks in advance,

°Mike°

You can't remove it, but you can try running the system
file checker:

Start ... Run ... sfc /scannow

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 21:04:22 GMT, in
<qVotd.852$(E-Mail Removed)>
Niall J.P. McGahon scrawled:

>Hi folks...
>
>Is there anyway of removing Windows Movie Maker form WinXP pro in view of
>re-installing it.
>
>The installation I have is corrupt, and crashes frequently, and I would like
>to be able to use it.
>
>Many Thanks in advance,

Basic computer maintenance

Nowhere

Is a anyway to update it, without getting SP2?

°Mike°

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...viemaker2.mspx

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:06:31 -0000, in
<cp59hb$4ai$(E-Mail Removed)>
Nowhere scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Nowhere

Thanks....

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...viemaker2.mspx
>

> On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:06:31 -0000, in
> <cp59hb$4ai$(E-Mail Removed)>
> Nowhere scrawled:
>
> >Is a anyway to update it, without getting SP2?
> >

> --
> Basic computer maintenance

°Mike°

You're welcome.

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 22:53:22 -0000, in
<cp5c97$oh2$(E-Mail Removed)>
Nowhere scrawled:

>Thanks....

>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...viemaker2.mspx

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance

Richard

Niall J.P. McGahon wrote:

> Hi folks...

> Is there anyway of removing Windows Movie Maker form WinXP pro in view of
> re-installing it.

> The installation I have is corrupt, and crashes frequently, and I would
> like to be able to use it.

> Many Thanks in advance,

Remove from add/remove programs and reinstall.