Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do I record Web Radio Shows to hard disk?

How do I record Web Radio Shows to hard disk?

Ray Donzdorf

I use the headphone output to record onto a cassette deck. OK However....

How do I record a Web Radio Program directly onto my hard disk? I like a
station in Austria and I like to record the music and news for a particular
time every day. What program do I need to accomplish this? Thanks Ray

°Mike°

StreamRipper32
http://streamripper.sourceforge.net/sr32/

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 20:17:42 GMT, in