Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > GMAIL

GMAIL

Arthur Askey

How do I get Gmail?

As far as I know it is still in beta stage and only released to selected
people?

How do I get an account?

TIA

°Mike°

By invitation, AFAIK.

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:23:22 GMT, in
<Kk2td.61796$(E-Mail Removed)>
Arthur Askey scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

SuperStud

"Arthur Askey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Kk2td.61796$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I get Gmail?
>
> As far as I know it is still in beta stage and only released to selected
> people?
>
> How do I get an account?
>
> TIA

You have to be invited by a current Gmail user. Is this your real email
address?

<<SS>>

=?iso-8859-1?B?VG9taSBI5HPk?=

Arthur Askey wrote:

> How do I get Gmail?

You can try this group, which is devoted to Gmail invites:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Gmail-Invites

anthonyberet

"Arthur Askey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Kk2td.61796$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I get Gmail?
>
> As far as I know it is still in beta stage and only released to selected
> people?
>
> How do I get an account?

You clould try one of these exchanges
http://www.gmailswap.com/niftyswaps.php

G. Morgan

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:23:22 GMT "Arthur Askey"
used 10 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

>How do I get Gmail?
>
>As far as I know it is still in beta stage and only released to selected
>people?
>
>How do I get an account?

Send me an email, I'll invite you.

--