Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Flash player?

Flash player?

bhat

IE6---options----under Temporery Internet files-----settings----view
files, I find a file giridhar.swf. This file got created after I browsed
a web site. Clicked on it opens a IE page but there is no audio. There
are other files also with the same extension in this very folder and
they play very well when clicked. Why so please? Flash Player is already
in my hard drive. I have winxp and RAM 256MB.
Any guidance on this please?
bhat

°Mike°

Visit the page that you got it from and refresh the page.

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:16:49 +0530, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
bhat scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

bhat

I have done it more than once but with no success.

°Mike° wrote:
> Visit the page that you got it from and refresh the page.
>

> On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 00:16:49 +0530, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> bhat scrawled:
>

>>IE6---options----under Temporery Internet files-----settings----view
>>files, I find a file giridhar.swf. This file got created after I browsed
>>a web site. Clicked on it opens a IE page but there is no audio. There
>>are other files also with the same extension in this very folder and
>>they play very well when clicked. Why so please? Flash Player is already
>>in my hard drive. I have winxp and RAM 256MB.
>>Any guidance on this please?
>>bhat

°Mike°

Then perhaps the original doesn't have sound.

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 06:08:03 +0530, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
bhat scrawled:

>I have done it more than once but with no success.
>
>°Mike° wrote:
>> Visit the page that you got it from and refresh the page.

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance

bhat

The origional seems to have the sound. If you would like to check for
yourselfI then I could send the link that shows the sound .
bhat

°Mike° wrote:
> Then perhaps the original doesn't have sound.
>
> On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 06:08:03 +0530, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)>
> bhat scrawled:
>

>>I have done it more than once but with no success.
>>
>>°Mike° wrote:
>>
>>>Visit the page that you got it from and refresh the page.

> <snip>

°Mike°

"Seems" to have sound? Why didn't you just include
the link?

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 23:29:50 +0530, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
bhat scrawled:

>The origional seems to have the sound. If you would like
>to check for yourselfI then I could send the link that shows
>the sound .
>bhat
>
>°Mike° wrote:
>> Then perhaps the original doesn't have sound.

<snip>

--
Basic computer maintenance

Can I make a Flash Object a live link using html instead of flash? johnsonholding@yahoo.com HTML 8 02-09-2012 05:33 AM
Another flash question - jpegs in flash movie acting oddly. Jim Higson HTML 1 09-21-2004 10:38 PM
flash problem, session id not consistent when using flash with query stirng parameters Bernie ASP .Net 0 09-05-2004 05:28 AM
Is Flash Flash? Targa Cisco 1 11-25-2003 03:34 PM
Why not a Flash -> flash device? Shaw Goh \(NetPlus Micro Computers\) Digital Photography 0 07-16-2003 09:57 AM

Advertisments