Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > More than one gmail account?

More than one gmail account?

twb@geocities.com

Can you have More than one gmail account on a computer? I'm thinking
about the problem with cookies.
--
Have a GREAT day,
Thomas

somewhere else." -- Sam Walton

Old Gringo

> Can you have More than one gmail account on a computer? I'm thinking
> about the problem with cookies.

Why would anyone except Bill Gates need more than one email account?
If the cookies are chocolate chip or peanut butter, I'll take them.

--
Old Gringo George
Just West Of Nowhere

Mark Veldhuis

Hi,

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Can you have More than one gmail account on a computer? I'm thinking
> about the problem with cookies.

I haven't tried, and I have only 1 Gmail account (and no need for
more...), but what happens if you just sign out and then sign in again
as a different user?
--

Mark Veldhuis.

Oxford Systems

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can you have More than one gmail account on a computer? I'm thinking
> about the problem with cookies.

There is no problem with cookies unless you do something stupid like eat an
entire bag of Oreos or turn on automatic login with Gmail (in which case you
can just turn it off and sign out.) Yes, if you have a clue you can have
multiple Gmail accounts *accessible* from the same PC. Just think what a
mess it would be to sign in from a public access PC to check your Gmail if
you couldn't.

Blinky the Shark

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Can you have More than one gmail account on a computer? I'm thinking
> about the problem with cookies.

What -- not enough Google spamming on just one account?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Play Zork: http://www.xs4all.nl/~pot/infocom/zork1.html

Jock Strap

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> Can you have More than one gmail account on a computer?

Of course. You think only one member of a household is allowed to
have a GMail account? Common sense, man... think about it.

reid decker

Excuse me, what is a gmail account?
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can you have More than one gmail account on a computer? I'm thinking
> about the problem with cookies.
> --
> Have a GREAT day,
> Thomas
>
> "There is only one boss, the customer. And he can fire everybody in
> the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money
> somewhere else." -- Sam Walton

Toolman Tim

Google email. Like hotmail, yahoo email, etc.

"reid decker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:T6uvd.168894$(E-Mail Removed) t...
| Excuse me, what is a gmail account?
| <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| > Can you have More than one gmail account on a computer? I'm thinking
| > about the problem with cookies.
| > --
| > Have a GREAT day,
| > Thomas
| >
| > "There is only one boss, the customer. And he can fire everybody in
| > the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money
| > somewhere else." -- Sam Walton

Old Gringo

reid decker wrote:
> Excuse me,