Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > can't view properties dialog

can't view properties dialog

Bryan Daniel

For some reason, when I right-click on a folder in Windows Explorer and
click Properties nothing happens. No Properties window pops up. It works for
files, but not folders. I am using WinXP SP2, anybody have any clues or
solutions?

Thanks,
bryan

°Mike°