Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Spy Sweeper and the screensaver

Spy Sweeper and the screensaver

Puzzled

My system, WinXP SP-2, is running Webroot Spy Sweeper and seems unable to
run my Risoft screensaver, Santa's Workshop. For a while I thought it was
the pop-up program that was guilty, followed by others. But by a process
of elimination I have determined that it is due to Spy Sweeper.

I cannot find any way to tell Spy Sweeper to let Santa take over the
screen. Has anyone a possible solution for me? Thank you.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Puzzled wrote:
> My system, WinXP SP-2, is running Webroot Spy Sweeper and seems unable to
> run my Risoft screensaver, Santa's Workshop. For a while I thought it was
> the pop-up program that was guilty, followed by others. But by a process
> of elimination I have determined that it is due to Spy Sweeper.
>
> I cannot find any way to tell Spy Sweeper to let Santa take over the
> screen. Has anyone a possible solution for me? Thank you.

Hang around for a little bit, Lisa will be by to explain.

Cassie

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Puzzled wrote:
>> My system, WinXP SP-2, is running Webroot Spy Sweeper and seems unable
>> to run my Risoft screensaver, Santa's Workshop. For a while I thought
>> it was the pop-up program that was guilty, followed by others. But by a
>> process of elimination I have determined that it is due to Spy Sweeper.
>>
>> I cannot find any way to tell Spy Sweeper to let Santa take over the
>> screen. Has anyone a possible solution for me? Thank you.

> Hang around for a little bit, Lisa will be by to explain.

I don't know this group well enough to know if this is meant to be
encouraging or if it is some sort of inside joke. Can Spy Sweeper be set
to permit a screensaver?