Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Great Deal on Double Layer DVD Burner

Great Deal on Double Layer DVD Burner

Luke O'Malley

Let me start with an apology for an off subject post. I have received
so much help from people in this ng it is the only way I have for paying
back.

I received a pcconnection catalog and spent three days getting it
straighten out. You can probably access it at their site.
NEC
16X DVD-+R/RW ND-3500A
REWRITABLE INTERNAL DRIVE. #5430000
(dual layer)
It is $99.95 with a $50 rebate, and if you purchase it you can also
purchase a 50 pack of FujiFilm DVD-R media. I think it $38.95 and
there is a $38.95 rebate! In any event, the DVDs are free (within by
budget). This means you are paying about $12 for a dual layer DVD
writer!!!

Goodwill,
Luke

Steve

"Luke O'Malley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Let me start with an apology for an off subject post. I have received
> so much help from people in this ng it is the only way I have for
> paying
> back.
>
> I received a pcconnection catalog and spent three days getting it
> straighten out. You can probably access it at their site.
> NEC
> 16X DVD-+R/RW ND-3500A
> REWRITABLE INTERNAL DRIVE. #5430000
> (dual layer)
> It is $99.95 with a $50 rebate, and if you purchase it you can also
> purchase a 50 pack of FujiFilm DVD-R media. I think it $38.95 and
> there is a $38.95 rebate! In any event, the DVDs are free (within by
> budget). This means you are paying about $12 for a dual layer DVD
> writer!!!
>
> Goodwill,
> Luke

If the media is free then the DVD burner is $99.95-$50 which I make
$49.95 not $12

Toolman Tim

news:conlk3$e0c$(E-Mail Removed)...

| "Luke O'Malley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| > Let me start with an apology for an off subject post. I have received
| > so much help from people in this ng it is the only way I have for
| > paying
| > back.
| >
| > I received a pcconnection catalog and spent three days getting it
| > straighten out. You can probably access it at their site.
| > NEC
| > 16X DVD-+R/RW ND-3500A
| > REWRITABLE INTERNAL DRIVE. #5430000
| > (dual layer)
| > It is $99.95 with a $50 rebate, and if you purchase it you can also
| > purchase a 50 pack of FujiFilm DVD-R media. I think it $38.95 and
| > there is a $38.95 rebate! In any event, the DVDs are free (within by
| > budget). This means you are paying about $12 for a dual layer DVD
| > writer!!!
| >
| > Goodwill,
| > Luke
| >
| If the media is free then the DVD burner is $99.95-$50 which I make
| $49.95 not $12

Obviously his math is no better than is computer skills...read some of his
other posts to see what kind of awful problems he has with his computer <g>