Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HELP: Outlook Express attachments

HELP: Outlook Express attachments

For some reason Outlook express has just started trying to save all picture
attachments as "untitled.bmp". I can save them fine using the menu but if I
right click on the picture it always cames up the same and I can't change
the picture type to what it should be. Any ideas how I can return it to
normal? TIA.

trout

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)ing wrote:

> For some reason Outlook express has just started trying to save all
> picture attachments as "untitled.bmp". I can save them fine using the
> menu but if I right click on the picture it always cames up the same
> and I can't change the picture type to what it should be. Any ideas
> how I can return it to normal? TIA.

This is often corrected by just deleting temp, and temp Internet
files.
--
"I'd try that first."