Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Re: How to generate binary cores

Re: How to generate binary cores

Mike Treseler

Tim Hubberstey wrote:
> If you want to see VHDL, you pay a MUCH higher price for a
> source code license and sign non-disclosure agreements that require your
> firstborn as collateral.

In my case the price was x for an encrypted netlist
and 3x for VHDL source. No collateral.

Guenter: Consider making a .pdf document and
a vcom -nodebug binary for potential customers
to try in their own testbench. That wouldn't
cost anything but time.

-- Mike Treseler