Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > DVD copies

DVD copies

kevin welsh

Hi,

I wondered if any body could tell me of a good DVD clone software, so I
could back-up some of the discs that I have.

We have a dog who is quite partial to chew up any that the kids leave
lying about.

I have lite-on S0 HW-1633S DVD RW, the roxio software I have wont go
through the copyright.

I understand that it's legal to make back-up versions of titles you
already own.

Thanks in advance.

Kev (UK)

Ionizer

"kevin welsh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:A7Vqd.508$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I wondered if any body could tell me of a good DVD clone software,

so I
> could back-up some of the discs that I have.
>
> We have a dog who is quite partial to chew up any that the kids leave
> lying about.
>
> I have lite-on S0 HW-1633S DVD RW, the roxio software I have wont go
> through the copyright.
>
> I understand that it's legal to make back-up versions of titles you
> already own.

DVD Decrypter http://www.dvddecrypter.com/
and/or
DVD Shrink: http://www.dvdshrink.org/what.html
The DVD Shrink Guide:
http://www.dvdr-digest.com/articles/...?article_id=23

Regards,
Ian.

Bad DVD copies HandyAndy Computer Support 5 07-09-2004 08:36 PM
DIABOLIK DVD: Last few copies of STORY OF THE EYE DVD! Joseph A. Gervasi \(Diabolik DVD/Exhumed Films\) DVD Video 0 05-24-2004 08:06 PM
DVD copies serge Computer Support 1 08-18-2003 03:46 PM
Re: DVD Lock-up / freezing with DVD-copies. Dremeber DVD Video 0 07-05-2003 08:07 PM

Advertisments