Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Get rid of "Visit MUSICMATCH online today" under track with "Ready"

Get rid of "Visit MUSICMATCH online today" under track with "Ready"

Bun Mui

Get rid of "Visit MUSICMATCH online today" under track with "Ready"

I am using Music Match Jukebox 8.00.0135 Presario

I click a mp3 file suddenly it updated something on Music Match.

Now under Track it displays "Visit MUSICMATCH online today"

I wish to change it to "Ready" which is what it displayed before
the update.

How could I change it back to "Ready" ??

Thanks.

Bun Mui

Parko

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:42:40 -0800, Bun Mui wrote:

> Get rid of "Visit MUSICMATCH online today" under track with "Ready"
>
> I am using Music Match Jukebox 8.00.0135 Presario
>
> I click a mp3 file suddenly it updated something on Music Match.
>
> Now under Track it displays "Visit MUSICMATCH online today"
>
> I wish to change it to "Ready" which is what it displayed before
> the update.
>
> How could I change it back to "Ready" ??
>
> Thanks.
>
> Bun Mui

With regard to this missive, and your earlier one Bun Mui, I suggest
avoiding all proprietary software.

--
Parko
Registered Linux User #339345

insert track reference in mp3 track D@Z Computer Support 1 05-02-2008 03:32 PM
Old certification track vs new certification track. Barkley Hughes MCAD 5 11-12-2006 02:41 PM
Connection Problem with Musicmatch =?Utf-8?B?VmVyZGU=?= Wireless Networking 0 01-29-2006 05:20 PM
MusicMatch Jukebox Plus version 8.00.0089 won't perform Super Tagging Thomas Tucker Computer Support 0 06-29-2003 05:53 PM

Advertisments