Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Implementing Interface

Implementing Interface

Gomathi

hi all,

How to implement an interface in ASP.Net?.
Consider my interface name is IExample. Then whatz mean by
IExample ie = (IExample)obj1

Kindly let me know about this implementing interface in detail.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gomathi

S.M. Altaf [MVP]

Hi Gomathi,

When it comes to interfaces, it doesn't matter if you're using ASP.NET or
Winforms. It's about the language.

You can implement an interface by doing something like this:

interface IF111

{

void MyFunction();

}

class Test1:IF111 //<---------------------------looky here

{

void IF111.MyFunction()

{

Console.WriteLine("MyFunction implemented.");

}

}

You can check out a more detailed example here:
http://www.codersource.net/csharp_tu...interface.html

HTH
Altaf

www.mendhak.com