Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Free 2.8Ghz P4 Dell PC

Free 2.8Ghz P4 Dell PC

Free Dell

Sign Up For Your Free Dell PC

Please follow these instructions carefully

I WILL NOW TAKE YOU STEP-BY-STEP On how to get your VERY
OWN FREE DELL DIMENSION 3000 plus get $10 via paypal from me.

1. Make a dummy email address on yahoo or hotmail (so you do not receivespam in your personal mailbox)

2. go here http://tinyurl.com/5tgt7 and sign up with an email address you created in step one. (I made a yahoo account
in about 2 minutes)

3. Click "no" to all the offers

4. Do the Infone offer while it lasts. The great thing about infone is that they don't charge you unless you use their service, so you don't even need to cancel it. Plus they e-mail you a free $10 gift certificate for amazon.com

If infone disappears again I recommend you chose from one of the following offers: Netflix, Blockbuster, Ancestry, or Netscape. You'll get a free 14 day trial and be credited instantly when you sign up. If you don't see an offer you like keep checking back regularly because they get switched up daily

5. Refer 10 friends from your account to do the same as above. When they
sign up, you get a free DESKTOP of your choice.

6. Get your own FREE DESKTOP PC PICK FROM DELL DIMENSION 3000!! No shipping cost, no handling fee - absolutely free.

Once you have signed up and completed one of the free offers email me and I will send you $10 via paypal

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

abuse reports to comcast.net and 1and1.com