Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > double messages

double messages

monique

awhile back i wrote that i was getting double message and someone here told
me how to fix the problem and i forgot
i have a friend who's having the double trouble

monique

Toolman Tim

"monique" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cod0t6$39c$(E-Mail Removed)...
| awhile back i wrote that i was getting double message and someone here
told
| me how to fix the problem and i forgot
| i have a friend who's having the double trouble
|
| monique

Double messages in what? IM? Email? What program? Can you please explain
your problem coherently?

monique

e-mail messages

now i see the messages why did it took so long to come on
i do sound panicky
i was trying to figure out what i was doing wrong
maybe i was not sending my post right

monique

newsRnqd.23296$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "monique" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cod0t6$39c$(E-Mail Removed)...
> | awhile back i wrote that i was getting double message and someone here
> told
> | me how to fix the problem and i forgot
> | i have a friend who's having the double trouble
> |
> | monique
> |
> Double messages in what? IM? Email? What program? Can you please explain
> your problem coherently?

Blinky the Shark

monique wrote:

> e-mail messages

This isn't email.

> now i see the messages why did it took so long to come on

"Took so long"? This isn't live chat, either.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
Play Zork: http://www.xs4all.nl/~pot/infocom/zork1.html

gangle

Two words:

Capitalization Punctuation

"monique" wrote
> e-mail messages
>
> now i see the messages why did it took so long to come on
> i do sound panicky
> i was trying to figure out what i was doing wrong
> maybe i was not sending my post right
>
> monique
>
> "Toolman Tim" wrote
> >
> > "monique" wrote
> > | awhile back i wrote that i was getting double message and someone here
> > told
> > | me how to fix the problem and i forgot
> > | i have a friend who's having the double trouble
> > |
> > | monique

Scraggy

gangle wrote:
> Two words:
>
> Capitalization Punctuation

No periods/full stops?< walks away tutting>

--
There's a certain inefficiency in constantly questioning me on things
you've already made up your mind about.

"The Corbomite Maneuver," stardate 1514.0.