Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > FYI check out this brilliant tip!

FYI check out this brilliant tip!

anthonyberet

Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!
http://personal-computer-tutor.com/cleandesktop.htm

Hammerer

"anthonyberet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!
> http://personal-computer-tutor.com/cleandesktop.htm

"Linda" is my kind of gal. Just think of all the complicated computer stuff
we could talk about. You'd think she would have included some hot nudie pics
though, the cow.

Does '24hoursupport.helpdesk' always feature such great stuff? Is it worth
visiting?

dadiOH

anthonyberet wrote:
> Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!

Tsk, tsk...all these years and you still haven't read my dandies

Specifically, "Handy Dandies - Taskbars & Toolbars"

--
dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

Loco Jones

"dadiOH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> anthonyberet wrote:
> > Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!

> Tsk, tsk...all these years and you still haven't read my dandies
> Specifically, "Handy Dandies - Taskbars & Toolbars"

I say... let's get a lynch-mob organized then, shall we?
*Something* here sounds like a hanging offense.
;^{)

- Loco -
(Now Playing: Handyman - Jimmy "Handyman" Jones)
____________________________

> dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

Richard

anthonyberet wrote:

> Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!
> http://personal-computer-tutor.com/cleandesktop.htm

yet another collection of tips bedridden with advertising we all need.
Want a clean desktop? Don't have one!
I have at the most 3 icons on my desktop.
The rest either go to quicklaunch, or go into the regular start menu under a
folder.

BTW, nice job on spamming.

dadiOH

Loco Jones wrote:
> "dadiOH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> anthonyberet wrote:
>>> Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!

>> Tsk, tsk...all these years and you still haven't read my dandies
>> Specifically, "Handy Dandies - Taskbars & Toolbars"

> I say... let's get a lynch-mob organized then, shall we?
> *Something* here sounds like a hanging offense.
> ;^{)
>
> - Loco -
> (Now Playing: Handyman - Jimmy "Handyman" Jones)

Nah, tar & feathers is sufficient. You *did* mean him, right Loco?

--
dadiOH
____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.05...

Lady Chatterly

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> anthonyberet
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!
>http://personal-computer-tutor.com/cleandesktop.htm

Huh.

--
Lady Chatterly

"I don't find it particularly disturbing that Lady Chatterly is a bot.
What I find disturbing is that--even being a bot--she's a better
conversationalist than 90% of alt.slack." -- The Rev. Dr. Lt. Chaos
Israel

Don M.

"Loco Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "dadiOH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > anthonyberet wrote:
> > > Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!

> > Tsk, tsk...all these years and you still haven't read my dandies
> > Specifically, "Handy Dandies - Taskbars & Toolbars"

> I say... let's get a lynch-mob organized then, shall we?
> *Something* here sounds like a hanging offense.

=======

....hanging offense... I've been told I have one of those.

Don

> ;^{)
>
> - Loco -
> (Now Playing: Handyman - Jimmy "Handyman" Jones)
> ____________________________
> >
> > dadiOH's dandies v3.05...
> > ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from
> > LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that.
> > Get it at http://mysite.verizon.net/xico

anthonyberet

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> anthonyberet wrote:
>
> > Hope you find it handy! -this is advanced stuff!
> > http://personal-computer-tutor.com/cleandesktop.htm

> yet another collection of tips bedridden with advertising we all need.
> Want a clean desktop? Don't have one!
> I have at the most 3 icons on my desktop.
> The rest either go to quicklaunch, or go into the regular start menu under

> folder.
>
> BTW, nice job on spamming.

Do you have Reds under your bed?

Theo

"Don M." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> ...hanging offense... I've been told I have one of those.

just keep it forever hidden and it will offend nobody