Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Microsoft should be this honest

Reply
Thread Tools

Microsoft should be this honest

 
 
SgtMinor
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-27-2004
In describing its products:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=4506535663
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Scraggy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-27-2004
SgtMinor wrote:
> In describing its products:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=4506535663


Excellent.
--
Insults are effective only where emotion is present.

"Who Mourns for Adonais?" stardate 3468.1.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Parko
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-27-2004

"Scraggy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> SgtMinor wrote:
>> In describing its products:
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=4506535663

>
> Excellent.
> --
> Insults are effective only where emotion is present.
>
> "Who Mourns for Adonais?" stardate 3468.1.
>
>

Have you become Ms Chatterley's lover?
--
Parko
Still D/Ling various crud for the Windows side of things...


 
Reply With Quote
 
Scraggy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-27-2004
Parko wrote:
> "Scraggy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> SgtMinor wrote:
>>> In describing its products:
>>>
>>> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=4506535663

>>
>> Excellent.
>> --
>> Insults are effective only where emotion is present.
>>
>> "Who Mourns for Adonais?" stardate 3468.1.
>>
>>

> Have you become Ms Chatterley's lover?


A gentleman would never tell. :-p
--
There's a certain inefficiency in constantly questioning me on things
you've already made up your mind about.

"The Corbomite Maneuver," stardate 1514.0.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Duck ducking
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-28-2004
On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:15:57 -0000, "Scraggy"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Parko wrote:


>> Have you become Ms Chatterley's lover?

>
>A gentleman would never tell. :-p

Crikery, you'll never stop telling then )
 
Reply With Quote
 
Old Gringo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-28-2004
SgtMinor wrote:
> In describing its products:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=4506535663
>

That is a fun read, thanks.

--
Old Gringo George
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
Freedom For The World <http://www.nuboy-industries.com/>
 
Reply With Quote
 
Scraggy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-28-2004
Duck ducking wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:15:57 -0000, "Scraggy"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Parko wrote:

>
>>> Have you become Ms Chatterley's lover?

>>
>> A gentleman would never tell. :-p

> Crikery, you'll never stop telling then )


I made no claim, merely a statement.
--
There's a certain inefficiency in constantly questioning me on things
you've already made up your mind about.

"The Corbomite Maneuver," stardate 1514.0.

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSE 4 11-15-2006 02:40 AM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola Microsoft Certification 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd loyola MCSD 3 11-14-2006 05:18 PM
microsoft.public.certification, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcad, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsd realexxams@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 05-10-2006 02:35 PM
microsoft.public.dotnet.faqs,microsoft.public.dotnet.framework,microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.windowsforms,microsoft.public.dotnet.general,microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb Charles A. Lackman ASP .Net 1 12-08-2004 07:08 PM



Advertisments