Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Browser Problem

Browser Problem

reese mcclaflin

I am having a really hard time connecting to the internet. I get dial tone,
it dials, it will connect, but when I go to the tool bar, it won't open
anything up. A window that says to check my content tab, however I forgot my
password. Is there a way to override the old password?

Reese

Paul - xxx

reese mcclaflin vaguely muttered something like ...
> I am having a really hard time connecting to the internet. I get dial
> tone, it dials, it will connect, but when I go to the tool bar, it won't
> open anything up. A window that says to check my content tab, however I
> forgot my password. Is there a way to override the old password?

A more coherent question would get a better answer, maybe.

A Verbatim copy of the error message is a good start.

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules !!!