Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Call of Duty Game

Call of Duty Game

JimI

Anyone Got the key code for this game.
I've got the original game but my dog chewed the case
into dust. Naughty Mutt

Thanks

Moree

JimI <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote message
news:co5d4q$h0h$(E-Mail Removed):

> Anyone Got the key code for this game.
> I've got the original game but my dog chewed the case
> into dust. Naughty Mutt
>
> Thanks

Yes. Here's your '?', btw.

Terje Johan Abrahamsen

"JimI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:co5d4q$h0h$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone Got the key code for this game.
> I've got the original game but my dog chewed the case
> into dust. Naughty Mutt

Teach the dog the difference between food and a paperbox, and throw him a
ball for me

HPGG-2YS8-GHK4-2EH2-4A19

Parko

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 19:51:46 +0000, JimI wrote:

> Anyone Got the key code for this game.
> I've got the original game but my dog chewed the case
> into dust. Naughty Mutt
>
> Thanks

Yes. Dog scat can be very enlightening when you look though it properly.
You'll need a sieve, a high pressure hose, a magnifying glass and tweezers.

--
Parko
Registered Linux User #339345

JimI

Thanks for that Dood, Very much appreciated.

Key worked a treat, Only prob i know have
is the expansion pack United Offensive.
That key don't seem to work you provided.

Im so gagging to get this pack installed.

cheers

Terje Johan Abrahamsen wrote:

> "JimI" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:co5d4q$h0h$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Anyone Got the key code for this game.
>>I've got the original game but my dog chewed the case
>>into dust. Naughty Mutt

> Teach the dog the difference between food and a paperbox, and throw him a
> ball for me
>
> HPGG-2YS8-GHK4-2EH2-4A19

Terje Johan Abrahamsen

Now that you got it up running, you should find the phonenumber and call
Activision. They will replace your key since you have the original....

74B3-JN4N-4WT4-WRHN-64BF

news:co7lbn$rho$(E-Mail Removed)...