Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to make Global objects available to a class

how to make Global objects available to a class

psawant@gmail.com

Hi ALL!

I am feeling kinda lost here.How do i make global objects available to
a class.

e.g i want to make some objects available like the httpcontext object
available if you run a component under asp.net.

Thanks in advance

ps

In case of httpcontext you can use static/shared in vb method

System.Web.HttpContext.Current

to return reference to the current context.

HTH