Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cordless mouse advice

Cordless mouse advice

KerplunKuK

I currently am on my third Logitech MX700 cordless mouse, and once again it
has gone faulty.
Can anyone suggest a good cordless optical rechargeable mouse?
All help appreciated.
--
Remove [dot] to reply
Gamertag: Devil Ray UK

Smoker

"KerplunKuK" <kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I currently am on my third Logitech MX700 cordless mouse, and once again

it
> has gone faulty.
> Can anyone suggest a good cordless optical rechargeable mouse?
> All help appreciated.
> --

A question years ago asked, "Why is it that only Logitech and Microsoft can
make a decent mouse?" That's still a good question.

EricP

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 15:12:03 -0000, "KerplunKuK"
<kerplunkuk@gmail[dot].com> wrote:

>I currently am on my third Logitech MX700 cordless mouse, and once again it
>has gone faulty.
>Can anyone suggest a good cordless optical rechargeable mouse?
>All help appreciated.

Weird but if you had said "Which cordless optical mouse?", I would
have replied MX700.

Mine is superb and has not caused one second of trouble in a year.

bigjon

KerplunKuK decided to add:

> I currently am on my third Logitech MX700 cordless mouse, and once again it
> has gone faulty.
> Can anyone suggest a good cordless optical rechargeable mouse?
> All help appreciated.

Trust Ami-Mouse 250s
Cordless optical recharger

Had our two for a couple of years since they first came out, still running
original rechargables and no probs at all...
Plenty of people think Trust are carp because they are cheap - not so IMHO.
--
A dog isn't just for christmas,
there's enough for boxing day too!

Bodysnatcher

I had a good Creative cordless keyboard and mouse, untill SP2 was installed
now the mouse has gone AWOL! But the keyboard still works.