Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Win 98 SE?

Win 98 SE?

Gay

I switched back to Win 98 recently and within 3 days I'd had enough of the
"freezing". Why is it so bad?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Gay wrote:
> I switched back to Win 98 recently and within 3 days I'd had enough of the
> "freezing". Why is it so bad?

Because you're in Canada?

If you want a more sensible answer, ask a more complete question. What
kind of equipment do you have, do the freezes occur during any
particular activity, what have you tried so far, etc. etc.

Duane Arnold

"Gay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in newsoUod.320602$%k.62025@pd7tw2no:

> I switched back to Win 98 recently and within 3 days I'd had enough of
> the "freezing". Why is it so bad?

What? Were you using a NT based O/S before going backwards to old outdated
technology? What's peoples mindset on this, if you have done this as it
makes no sense to me?

Duane

Linda

"Gay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsoUod.320602$%k.62025@pd7tw2no...
> I switched back to Win 98 recently and within 3 days I'd had enough

of the
> "freezing". Why is it so bad?

What's a Win 98 & what does the weather have to do with it?

Duane Arnold

"Linda" <.@.> wrote in news:F4Vod.46681$K7.39822@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

> "Gay" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsoUod.320602$%k.62025@pd7tw2no...
>> I switched back to Win 98 recently and within 3 days I'd had enough

> of the
>> "freezing". Why is it so bad?
>>

> What's a Win 98 & what does the weather have to do with it?

The only dumb question is the one you didn't ask and I don't think you're
kidding/joking with your question.

Windows 98 is one of the Microsoft Operating Systems and *freezing* has to
do with the Win 98 O/S is locking-up had has stopped working.

Duane