Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Need to sell this stuff

Need to sell this stuff

FedUp

So, anyone want to buy this stuff or what? It's not stolen or nothing. One
owner only, with only a couple of others using it sometimes. Like new,
except it sucks. Let me know so you have first choices. Only selling
because Microsoft made computers suck so bad with SP2 all over the IE6 now.
So long, Bill Gates. I know you will miss me.

Avenger©

On 24 Nov 2004 02:29:39 GMT, FedUp <honest.john'(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>So, anyone want to buy this stuff or what? It's not stolen or nothing. One
>owner only, with only a couple of others using it sometimes. Like new,
>except it sucks. Let me know so you have first choices. Only selling
>because Microsoft made computers suck so bad with SP2 all over the IE6 now.
>So long, Bill Gates. I know you will miss me.

It'd be nice to know what your selling, perhaps???
--
Avenger©
I *HATE* Spam

philo

> It'd be nice to know what your selling, perhaps???

he probably did us all a big favor by *not* telling us

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Wed,
24 Nov 2004 02:59:00 GMT, Avenger© <(E-Mail Removed)>
screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

>On 24 Nov 2004 02:29:39 GMT, FedUp <honest.john'(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote:
>
>>So, anyone want to buy this stuff or what? It's not stolen or nothing. One
>>owner only, with only a couple of others using it sometimes. Like new,
>>except it sucks. Let me know so you have first choices. Only selling
>>because Microsoft made computers suck so bad with SP2 all over the IE6 now.
>>So long, Bill Gates. I know you will miss me.

>It'd be nice to know what your selling, perhaps???

His mom. What else?

Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

Duane Arnold

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Wed,
> 24 Nov 2004 02:59:00 GMT, Avenger© <(E-Mail Removed)>
> screamed from behind the mulberry bush:
>
>>On 24 Nov 2004 02:29:39 GMT, FedUp <honest.john'(E-Mail Removed)>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>So, anyone want to buy this stuff or what? It's not stolen or
>>>nothing. One owner only, with only a couple of others using it
>>>sometimes. Like new, except it sucks. Let me know so you have first
>>>choices. Only selling because Microsoft made computers suck so bad
>>>with SP2 all over the IE6 now. So long, Bill Gates. I know you will
>>>miss me.

>>It'd be nice to know what your selling, perhaps???

> His mom. What else?
>
> Dr Harvie Wahl-Banghor

It sounds like the boy has a personal problem to me.

Duane

Zippo

because Microsoft made computers suck so bad with SP2 all over the IE6 now.
> So long, Bill Gates. I know you will miss me.

hmmm....i'll give you 35 cents american...microsoft
does not care..i mean the ****er bill gates has billions
....why should he care??...

....and the new operating system being developed,
i believe it's nicknamed 'road house' or some ****
like that...

....i use ME...but unfortunetly it hates my ISP..
dibeng.dll tortures me like a kick in the nuts...

....anyone have any advice??...i still miss 3.1
it had its minor problems...but it didn't keep me
up nights...

edard

Zippo wrote:

> (...)
> ...anyone have any advice??...i still miss 3.1
> it had its minor problems...but it didn't keep me
> up nights...

Go Linux...you will still be up late but only because you love it.
Download and burn yourself a fantastic 50 MB live Linux CD..
http://damnsmalllinux.org/ and get a taste of fun computing again.
HTH

Linda

"Avenger©" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On 24 Nov 2004 02:29:39 GMT, FedUp <honest.john'(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
> >So, anyone want to buy this stuff or what? It's not stolen or

nothing. One
> >owner only, with only a couple of others using it sometimes. Like

new,
> >except it sucks. Let me know so you have first choices. Only

selling
> >because Microsoft made computers suck so bad with SP2 all over the

IE6 now.
> >So long, Bill Gates. I know you will miss me.

> It'd be nice to know what your selling, perhaps???
> --
> Avenger©
> I *HATE* Spam
> A Spam Hater Since 1951

A Parachute. Used once, never opened.

Duane Arnold

edard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:10q833ja5bttd69
@corp.supernews.com:

> Zippo wrote:
>
>> (...)
>> ...anyone have any advice??...i still miss 3.1
>> it had its minor problems...but it didn't keep me
>> up nights...

> Go Linux...you will still be up late but only because you love it.
> Download and burn yourself a fantastic 50 MB live Linux CD..
> http://damnsmalllinux.org/ and get a taste of fun computing again.
> HTH

That's a bunch of BS and I am using Linux.

Duane

edard

Duane Arnold wrote:

> (...)
> That's a bunch of BS and I am using Linux.
>
> Duane

Well hello Duane. Which part do you feel is BS?