Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to make dynamic menu in asp.net?

How to make dynamic menu in asp.net?

Řyvind Isaksen

How can I make a dynamic treemenu in asp.net?

Is is possible to do this (with ex datareader/placeholder) without
downloading or installing any components or controls? I have a SQL database
that stores 3 category-levels, and need the principals of making a nested
treemenu in 3 levels (VB.net).

In ASP 3.0 I did this by looping inside another loop...

Thanks!!!