Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > forgotten password

forgotten password

patricia hannon

help cannot sign in need new password setting but how

127.0.0.1

"patricia hannon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Zqrod.989$(E-Mail Removed)...
> help cannot sign in need new password setting but how

post your mailing address and i'll send it to you...

-a|ex

gb

I'm going to see if I can get in touch with Derek Acorah, psychic medium
extraordinaire, to see if he can assist in determining what you need a
password for.

Not.

"patricia hannon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Zqrod.989$(E-Mail Removed)...
> help cannot sign in need new password setting but how

reid decker

Go to control panel and to passwords and put in a new password.
"patricia hannon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Zqrod.989$(E-Mail Removed)...
> help cannot sign in need new password setting but how

Batman or Superman

gb wrote:
> I'm going to see if I can get in touch with Derek Acorah, psychic medium
> extraordinaire, to see if he can assist in determining what you need a
> password for.
>
> Not.
>
> "patricia hannon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Zqrod.989$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>help cannot sign in need new password setting but how

I can always use the password sniffer in the Batcave, or is it the
Fortress of Solitude? I'm so confused...

reid decker

Maybe you could try safe mode. F8 or F5 depending on your OS. Or hold
down delete and get on the bios and change the password. While booting up.
"patricia hannon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Zqrod.989$(E-Mail Removed)...
> help cannot sign in need new password setting but how

Duane Arnold

patricia hannon wrote:

> help cannot sign in need new password setting but how

You can have someone burn you a CD with Ultimate Boot on it. You have a
section on the Utltimate Boot CD that will allow you to reset the password
for any NT account even the Admin account. I hope you have a CD player on
your computer.

http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

Duane