Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Question about news server

Question about news server

Dennis

Hey gang.

I just signed up for DSL through SBC, and when i log on to the newsgroups
on their server, in the binaries, nothing is ever complete. Is this
something i'm doing wrong, or is it there servers?

If it is there's, i will have to look for another server.

Any cheap ones out there?

Thanks in advance, feel free to email me directly at

Old Gringo

Dennis wrote:
> Hey gang.
>
> I just signed up for DSL through SBC, and when i log on to the newsgroups
> on their server, in the binaries, nothing is ever complete. Is this
> something i'm doing wrong, or is it there servers?
>
> If it is there's, i will have to look for another server.
>
> Any cheap ones out there?
>
> Thanks in advance, feel free to email me directly at
> (E-Mail Removed)

You just joined the spam of the month club by posting your email
address here.

--
Old Gringo George
Just West Of Nowhere

°Mike°

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:05:12 GMT, in
<Xns95A95C6D7FDE8ddubayinsightbbcom@207.115.63.158 >
Dennis scrawled:

>Thanks in advance,

You're welcome in advance.

> feel free to email me directly at
>(E-Mail Removed)

No thank you.

--
Basic computer maintenance

sbb78247

Dennis wrote:
> Hey gang.
>
> I just signed up for DSL through SBC, and when i log on to the newsgroups
> on their server, in the binaries, nothing is ever complete. Is this
> something i'm doing wrong, or is it there servers?
>
> If it is there's, i will have to look for another server.
>
> Any cheap ones out there?
>
> Thanks in advance, feel free to email me directly at
> (E-Mail Removed)

SBC's news server sucks. Almost anything is better.