Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Win XP pro, Ctrl Alt Delete nonfunctional

Win XP pro, Ctrl Alt Delete nonfunctional

Larry

When I depress the Ctrl Alt Delete Keys, nothing happens.
At first this action did bring up the appropriate screen,
but it just quit. PLEASE HELP

Toolman Tim

"Larry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
| When I depress the Ctrl Alt Delete Keys, nothing happens.
| At first this action did bring up the appropriate screen,
| but it just quit. PLEASE HELP

When was the last time you updated your anti-virus software and ran a
complete scan?

Larry

Toolman Tim wrote:
> "Larry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> | When I depress the Ctrl Alt Delete Keys, nothing happens.
> | At first this action did bring up the appropriate screen,
> | but it just quit. PLEASE HELP
>
> When was the last time you updated your anti-virus software and ran a
> complete scan?

Last check 11/5. Just repeated check, problem solved
Thank You Toolman

Toolman Tim

"Larry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| Toolman Tim wrote:
| > "Larry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| > news(E-Mail Removed)...
| > | When I depress the Ctrl Alt Delete Keys, nothing happens.
| > | At first this action did bring up the appropriate screen,
| > | but it just quit. PLEASE HELP
| >
| > When was the last time you updated your anti-virus software and ran a
| > complete scan?
| >

| Last check 11/5. Just repeated check, problem solved
| Thank You Toolman

You betcha!