Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Join The Revolution

Join The Revolution

marianciuca@hotmail.com

YOUR SFI SPONSOR IS:
Ciuca Marian

The Internet is changing everything – how we communicate, get our
news, play, and shop. And thanks to companies like SFI, how you make
money – and where you make it – will never be the same again either.

Launched in 1998, the SFI Marketing Group has become the world's
largest Internet affiliate program. SFI has shown millions of men and
women from over 190 countries worldwide how to cash in on the
Internet. SFI can help you:

• Get out of debt
• Retire early with secure, ongoing income
• Pay for a son or daughter's college education
• Improve your lifestyle
• Buy a new car or new home
• And MUCH MORE

SFI WILL TEACH YOU

How to build a profitable business completely on the Internet from the
comfort of your own home office.
How to use SFI's powerful, proven, copyrighted system to create an
income stream that can gradually replace your current job or career.
How to earn income globally, 24 hours a day – both "front-end" cash
AND ongoing, "back-end" residual Income ("do-it-once,
get-paid-forever" style income).

By simply referring people to your SFI Affiliate Website (which we
provide to you FREE!), you can create an extra income stream of
hundreds or even thousands of dollars a month when your referrals
purchase any of our hundreds of products and services.

Many of our affiliates do nothing more than print their SFI Web
address on their business cards, stationery, etc. We take it from
there!

We host and maintain your Website for you, take the orders, handle all
product shipment, and provide all customer service, too. Everything is
provided at no cost to you. You just have to cash the commission
checks!

You also receive

FREE LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION to Six-Figure Income Newsletter – featuring
exclusive interviews and insider success secrets from home-business
$100,000 earners. A $149 annual value!

FREE INTERNET INCOME!® COURSE – ongoing training on how to create
multiple income streams worldwide via the Internet. A $295 annual
value!

Best of all, you can "test drive" the SFI system FREE – for as long as
you like – with absolutely NO OBLIGATION.

Click the button below to enroll free now and find out how SFI can
change your life.

https://www.moreinfo247.com/8848424/FREE

°Mike°

On 21 Nov 2004 03:49:52 -0800, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) scrawled:

>YOUR SFI SPONSOR IS

....in danger of losing his/her account.

Abuse reports to:

Originating IP:
(E-Mail Removed)

Posting through Google:
(E-Mail Removed)

Spamvertised web site:
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)

--
Basic computer maintenance

Ionizer

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...

> The Internet is changing everything - how we communicate, get our
> news, play, and shop.

And Spammers such as yourself are the scourge of the internet.

Abuse report sent to: abuse @rdsnet.ro
Abuse report sent to: groups-abuse @google.com

HTH,
Ian.