Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Having problems with Dialup

Having problems with Dialup

Fred J

Idon't know what happened I can not set up a connection to my ISP when I try
to do it with
the wizard after I check Setup my connections manually and click next the
Connect using
a Dial-up modem is grayed out then I get a message "Cannot load the Remote
Access connection manger service. I opened the Services and opened the
Remote access connection manager and I see the service status is Stopped
when I try to change it to "Started" I get a message"Error 711 : a
configuration error on this computer is preventing
this connection. I do not know how to solve this problem, would appreciate
if somebody
would help me. Thanks

Fred J

"Fred J" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d3And.54527$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Idon't know what happened I can not set up a connection to my ISP when I
> try to do it with
> the wizard after I check Setup my connections manually and click next the
> Connect using
> a Dial-up modem is grayed out then I get a message "Cannot load the Remote
> Access connection manger service. I opened the Services and opened the
> Remote access connection manager and I see the service status is Stopped
> when I try to change it to "Started" I get a message"Error 711 : a
> configuration error on this computer is preventing
> this connection. I do not know how to solve this problem, would appreciate
> if somebody
> would help me. Thanks

My OS is Wind.XP Pro

Hamman

"Fred J" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d3And.54527$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Idon't know what happened I can not set up a connection to my ISP when I
> try to do it with
> the wizard after I check Setup my connections manually and click next the
> Connect using
> a Dial-up modem is grayed out then I get a message "Cannot load the Remote
> Access connection manger service. I opened the Services and opened the
> Remote access connection manager and I see the service status is Stopped
> when I try to change it to "Started" I get a message"Error 711 : a
> configuration error on this computer is preventing
> this connection. I do not know how to solve this problem, would appreciate
> if somebody
> would help me. Thanks

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...+stopped&meta=

hamman