Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Veritas DLA CD burner problem

Veritas DLA CD burner problem

radiosigs

Anyone out there using an IBM Net Vista as I am? And do you have the Veritas
DLA CD burner in your CPU? Does your taskbar contain the icon of the CD?
Mine did but it's gone and so is one of my programs. There should be two
seen:
1. Veritas MyCD 2.63
2. Veritas MyCD 2.61
I'm missing that 2.61 program which is gumming up the works. Of course my
recovery discs contain both but who wants to do a system software overhaul?
Can someone help me either thru advice of by sending the entire Veritas
program to download? Neither Veritas nor Sonic nor Stomp can help me out.
Thanks much.
Charlie

Parko

radiosigs wrote:
> Anyone out there using an IBM Net Vista as I am? And do you have the Veritas
> DLA CD burner in your CPU? Does your taskbar contain the icon of the CD?
> Mine did but it's gone and so is one of my programs. There should be two
> seen:
> 1. Veritas MyCD 2.63
> 2. Veritas MyCD 2.61
> I'm missing that 2.61 program which is gumming up the works. Of course my
> recovery discs contain both but who wants to do a system software overhaul?
> Can someone help me either thru advice of by sending the entire Veritas
> program to download? Neither Veritas nor Sonic nor Stomp can help me out.
> Thanks much.
> Charlie

You don't have applications "in your CPU", they're executable files
stored on your Hard Disk Drive. **** off Veritas and install one of
these applications if you're a tight arse and don't want to part with
any cash except as a mark of appreciation for someone else's hard work:

http://www.cdburnerxp.se/
Also includes a neat CD audio ripper.

http://www.deepburner.com/?r=download
Pay for version and free for personal use version.

--
Parko
Registered Linux User #339345

Lancelot Potresselli

Thanks for the link. Question: will downloading and installing the new
burner corrupt or destroy any part of the Veritas now installed or will
they live peacefully in one computer?

news:XZFnd.42946$(E-Mail Removed)...