Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > High Performance Brain

High Performance Brain

Avengerę

On 19 Nov 2004 12:30:08 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Jason Powell)
wrote:

>I have read some information from Google Labs telling me how to make
>my brain perform better. It says that lead is bad for the brain.
>Where are we in danger of contracting lead?

By standing in front of a .357 magnum )
--
Avengerę
I *HATE* Spam

Parko

Jason Powell wrote:

> I have read some information from Google Labs telling me how to make
> my brain perform better. It says that lead is bad for the brain.
> Where are we in danger of contracting lead?

By breathing. Do you drive an older car?

--
Parko
Registered Linux User #339345

treehugger

"Jason Powell" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>I have read some information from Google Labs telling me how to make
> my brain perform better. It says that lead is bad for the brain.
> Where are we in danger of contracting lead?

My ex-husband used to melt lead on the gas hob in the kitchen during my pregnancy, filling the air with lead fumes. He was casting lead ball ammunition for his muzzle loaders club. He wouldn't stop even after telling him I was concerned for the unborn baby so I called environmental health who ordered him to stop. My son was eventually born with a neurological disorder and I divorced the uncaring b*$***d !

Dani Oderbolz

Parko wrote:
> Jason Powell wrote:
>
>> I have read some information from Google Labs telling me how to make
>> my brain perform better. It says that lead is bad for the brain.
>> Where are we in danger of contracting lead?

> By breathing. Do you drive an older car?

Yes, Lead is (sadly) contained in fuel for old cars.
This is no longer allowed in many countries.
The reason is that lead actually improves the
process of burning the fuel.

Another source of lead is tap water as there are still some
lead pipes in old houses.

And melting of lead can also be a problem.

Regards,
Dani