Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > G Mail Account Please

G Mail Account Please

Jenny Anderson

Hi!

I would really appreciate receiving an invitation to a G mail account. If
you have one, could you send it to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)?

Thank you!

Jenny

sethra

"Jenny Anderson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:frend.120
$(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi!
>
> I would really appreciate receiving an invitation to a G mail account. If
> you have one, could you send it to (E-Mail Removed)?

You might try the spooler.

http://isnoop.net/gmailomatic.php

--
~sethra

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Jenny Anderson wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I would really appreciate receiving an invitation to a G mail account. If
> you have one, could you send it to (E-Mail Removed)?
>
> Thank you!

For the semi-paranoid:
http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

Conor

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Rgr says...
> Jenny Anderson wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I would really appreciate receiving an invitation to a G mail account. If
> > you have one, could you send it to (E-Mail Removed)?
> >
> > Thank you!

> For the semi-paranoid:
> http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

More like...

For a website containing nothing but misinformation:
http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

--
Conor

Normality will be restored once we work out what normality actually is.

Plato

Rgr wrote:

> For the semi-paranoid:
> http://gmail-is-too-creepy.com/

May backfire on google ie too much data, too much outdated data, etc.