Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > microphone Audio which doesn't work on MSn Messenger

microphone Audio which doesn't work on MSn Messenger

Bun Mui

When I try to talk to someone using MSn Messenger the other person could
hear my voice.
I could not hear that person's voice.
Even though I have speakers on and turn on volume.

AFAIK all ther settings on that person's side suppose to be set correctly.

What could be wrong.

And using Video is both sides suppose to be able to use video.

It seems only one side could see the live video at one time.
I.E. we both can't see and talk to each other live at the same time.
Is that the way it suppose ot be?

Sometimes when I try to invite someone, they accept my invitation
but it doesn't connect, what could be wrong besides the Internet conenction?

Thanks.

Bun Mui