Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Problem on my new BT Freestyle 65 cordless phone

Problem on my new BT Freestyle 65 cordless phone

Paddy

Hi there!
I have a very new BT Freestyle 65 cordless phone. My wife programmed
in 6 numbers into the directory but on checking the folowing day they
were all missing and she was unable to reprogramme any numbers. I have
also tried but to no avail. I did not press the Talk button.
Can someone please assist.
Paddy.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Paddy wrote:
> Hi there!
> I have a very new BT Freestyle 65 cordless phone. My wife programmed
> in 6 numbers into the directory but on checking the folowing day they
> were all missing and she was unable to reprogramme any numbers. I have
> also tried but to no avail. I did not press the Talk button.
> Can someone please assist.
> Paddy.

Take it back to the shop and tell them it's faulty?

trout

Paddy wrote:

> Hi there!
> I have a very new BT Freestyle 65 cordless phone. My wife programmed
> in 6 numbers into the directory but on checking the folowing day they
> were all missing and she was unable to reprogramme any numbers. I have
> also tried but to no avail. I did not press the Talk button.
> Can someone please assist.
> Paddy.

If you can't get help from the vendor, or owner's manual, perhaps
you could try asking in news:uk.telcom.
--
"Seems to be quite active."

Dan Evans

"Paddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi there!
> I have a very new BT Freestyle 65 cordless phone. My wife programmed
> in 6 numbers into the directory but on checking the folowing day they
> were all missing and she was unable to reprogramme any numbers. I have
> also tried but to no avail. I did not press the Talk button.
> Can someone please assist.

BT probably - they'r ein the phone book.

Dan