Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Finding Folders with Zero Size

Finding Folders with Zero Size

George M

I often use the Search function in Win XP Explorer to locate folders
and files with certain names.

However, when I am weeding out folders that are empty, I try to use
the the Search function and look for files and folders that have say
less that a few kilobytes. But it can only do this for files. Is there
any way I can find all the empty folders in a sub-directory?

Thanks.

Lady Chatterly

In article <(E-Mail Removed)> George M <udaman19(takethis out)@yahoo.com> wrote:

>However, when I am weeding out folders that are empty, I try to use
>the the Search function and look for files and folders that have say
>less that a few kilobytes. But it can only do this for files. Is there
>any way I can find all the empty folders in a sub-directory?

Why are you weeding out folders that are empty?

>Thanks.

Will have a look?

--
Lady Chatterly

"LMFAO, and why do you think AUK has been poking you socmans over
Chatterly so much? No other group on usenet took more than a week to
determine that LC was a bot. Now why did it take socmans over a
month? 1/4th as smart as *normal* people would be the first answer."
-- Aratzio