Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > newbie here

newbie here

Markus

just a brief question:

i would like to download files.
what i do is:
- copy the messages in separate folder
- open uudeview program
- find folder with messages
- try to preview -> open
-> "go" won't do anything,
i end up with errors and no decrypted file.

what can i do?

thx
marcus

DC

Markus wrote:
> just a brief question:

> i would like to download files.
> what i do is:
> - copy the messages in separate folder
> - open uudeview program
> - find folder with messages
> - try to preview -> open
> -> "go" won't do anything,
> i end up with errors and no decrypted file.

> what can i do?

Read this:

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
-- Neil Peart

lsj7

Markus wrote:
> just a brief question:
>
> i would like to download files.
> what i do is:
> - copy the messages in separate folder
> - open uudeview program
> - find folder with messages
> - try to preview -> open
> -> "go" won't do anything,
> i end up with errors and no decrypted file.
>
> what can i do?
>
> thx
> marcus

like the man said....good post attributes will help, aint no doubt.

--

Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, and keep alive their
attention. .If once they become inattentive to the public affairs, you

_________Jefferson to Carrington 1787

lsj7