Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > forgot password for Norton Internet Security

forgot password for Norton Internet Security

cfr

Is there anyway of deleting Norton Internet Security 2003 (it's subscription
has expired) without the supervisor password? The computer is running on
Windows XP Home and I have only limited internet access on it because I can
only run the computer on "anyone" account rather than "supervisor" account.

Cathy