Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > norton ghost and xp

norton ghost and xp

lurk

help please..when I burn a dvd or cd back up on win 98 using ghost
everything is ok...but when I try to burn a cd or dvd back up
with ghost on xp it fails.........any suggestions thank you....

Unk

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:32:13 GMT, "lurk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>help please..when I burn a dvd or cd back up on win 98 using ghost
>everything is ok...but when I try to burn a cd or dvd back up
>with ghost on xp it fails.........any suggestions thank you....

Without more info, look to see if CD recording is enabled for the drive.

Double-click "My Computer", right-click the CD writer, select "Properties",
click the "Recording" tab, and make sure that the box, "Enable CD recording on
this drive" is checked and "Apply", "OK" your way out.

Parko

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 05:32:13 +0000, lurk wrote:

> help please..when I burn a dvd or cd back up on win 98 using ghost
> everything is ok...but when I try to burn a cd or dvd back up
> with ghost on xp it fails.........any suggestions

thank you....

fixGhost.exe
http://tinyurl.com/4ytow
The original URL is a bit big. If the link doesn't work, email Symaantec
support.
--
Parko
Registered Linux User #339345

Billh

Are you using an older version of Ghost? It did not support XP until the
2002 version I think.

newsVXkd.28144$(E-Mail Removed) om...