Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > 'a fatal exception'

'a fatal exception'

a.smith

this message -with an scarry blue window-has been coming right at the
begining of starting my computer -windows 98-, then i press 'enter' and
windows starts fine...

how can i avoid this? is it something for concern?

thanks

albert

Rob Beech

"a.smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1vKkd.31818$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> this message -with an scarry blue window-has been coming right at the
> begining of starting my computer -windows 98-, then i press 'enter' and
> windows starts fine...
>
> how can i avoid this? is it something for concern?
>
> thanks
>
> albert

You need to tell us what it says.
There are many things that can cause this.
A common one is graphics cards.
As windows starts it alters the way the graphics car is used.
It might occur then.

Note down what it says and we should be able to give you a few pointers from
there.

Rob

°Mike°

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm