Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Linksys wireless router, have to reset every day

Linksys wireless router, have to reset every day

Father Jack Hackett

I have a Linksys wireless router, I have to reset every day to regain
connections. Any ideas short of tossing it ?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=

Father Jack Hackett wrote:
> I have a Linksys wireless router, I have to reset every day to regain
> connections. Any ideas short of tossing it ?

RTFM?

mhicaoidh

Taking a moment's reflection, Father Jack Hackett mused:

| I have a Linksys wireless router, I have to reset every day to regain
| connections. Any ideas short of tossing it ?

Software firewall settings on clients?

Buffalo

"Father Jack Hackett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a Linksys wireless router, I have to reset every day to regain
> connections. Any ideas short of tossing it ?

Have you tried their website?
It has a lot of good info.

Thomas Carey

ok great