Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > cant receive e mails via Outlook express

cant receive e mails via Outlook express

Joanne Henderson

staple

"Joanne Henderson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:XHlkd.32$(E-Mail Removed)...

Really? That's interesting... Hmmm... Let me see... Oh!

Gort

Joanne Henderson wrote:

You sent so many tons of information it'll take a while
to sort through it and get back to you on this problem.
Please wait patiently.

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.

Walter Mautner

Joanne Henderson wrote:

> : cant receive e mails via Outlook express

That's perfectly fine and comparably safe. Since you posted using
thunderbird, you are already used to it. Keep on .
*to*remove*offending*incompatible*products.**Reactivate*your*MS*software.
Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.8reiser4pkt*[LinuxCounter#295241]