Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Memory access violation?

Memory access violation?

eugene

Anybody know what this means? I installed a Snooker game last night and when
I try to open it, I get this error message. I am using ME and had this in my
other PC which was XP. Maybe the game can't be played in ME but that would
surprise me

Conor

In article <cmslh7$qgi$(E-Mail Removed)>, eugene says...
> Anybody know what this means? I installed a Snooker game last night and when
> I try to open it, I get this error message. I am using ME and had this in my
> other PC which was XP. Maybe the game can't be played in ME but that would
> surprise me

Its trying to access a memory address that doesn't exist.

--
Conor

Opinions personal, facts suspect.

eugene

"Conor" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> In article <cmslh7$qgi$(E-Mail Removed)>, eugene says...
> > Anybody know what this means? I installed a Snooker game last night and

when
> > I try to open it, I get this error message. I am using ME and had this

in my
> > other PC which was XP. Maybe the game can't be played in ME but that

would
> > surprise me
> >

> Its trying to access a memory address that doesn't exist.
>
> --
> Conor

Sure how can that make sense. I install the game and that's the immediate
response when I try to play it!