Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sat nite

Sat nite

Keith Price

Hiya my little swinger!

Spoke to Gail today. She said she could actually still have a conversation
with us on sat, but that Dave was v suspect!!
We know how to hold our ale!

Karen x

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

Keith Price wrote:

> Hiya my little swinger!
>
> Spoke to Gail today. She said she could actually still have a conversation
> with us on sat, but that Dave was v suspect!!
> We know how to hold our ale!
>
> Karen x

Sorry, no can do Saturday. Too many sheep to be shorn, if you get to
where I've drifted. However, as I told you and Gail, it wasn't your ales
that I wanted you to hold just right, it was a little further south.
But, if you and Gail can drop by during the shearing, I'll be glad to
introduce you around. But no touchee Alice, she's all mine.

And Dave's not here.