Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > dvd draw

dvd draw

Chris Turner

My DVDRW draw keeps opening and shutting on its own, this happened after
using sonic for 1 CD. it is a brand new computer HP T680 is it something do
do with Sonic or a prob with drive.

WormWood

"Chris Turner" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cmnrn8$c00$(E-Mail Removed)...
| My DVDRW draw keeps opening and shutting on its own, this happened
after
| using sonic for 1 CD. it is a brand new computer HP T680 is it
something do
| do with Sonic or a prob with drive.

Where did you get the CD and is this the first time you've played it on
any machine?

Chris Turner

It was pre installed on new computer and this was first time use

news:(E-Mail Removed)...