Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can you develop .NET apps for IPOD OS

Can you develop .NET apps for IPOD OS

=?Utf-8?B?bXRlcm1vdWw=?=

Hi,
I'm a VB6 developer and recently moved to .NET and I'm wondering if we can
use it to develop a new application for Apple IPOD.
I just got my free IPOD from http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=19633398 and the
display is very nice and
has some games and address book and I'm thinking if we can build functions to
synchronize with outlook and other applications.
Also I'm looking into importing my playlists from real player or any other
MP3 player.

Thanks.