Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do you clear the dropdown menu on the Google main search page?

How do you clear the dropdown menu on the Google main search page?

Barry@noda.here

It is loaded with crap but I can figure out how to clear it.

°Mike°

Tools / Internet Options / General tab.
Press the 'Clear History' button. Also
clear the 'Content / Autocomplete' section.

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 18:11:58 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

tek-ni-kal-it-tee

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 18:11:58 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>It is loaded with crap but I can figure out how to clear it.

There is a little down p[ointer next to the Google Name on the
toolbar. Click this and "Clear Search Histroy'