Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Windows 98 SE freezes when shutting down.

Windows 98 SE freezes when shutting down.

=?Utf-8?B?Qm9zc29tYQ==?=

I own a Windows 98 SE, which is connected by wireless to a XP. When I go to
shut down it freezes. I don't know what the problem is as I shut down all my
programs, disconnect from the internet before I shutdown the computer.
Any help?!

!b!O!s!S!o!M!a!

P.S: I didn't know which Discussion group to put this in.

Eddie

Bossoma wrote:
> I own a Windows 98 SE, which is connected by wireless to a XP. When I go to
> shut down it freezes. I don't know what the problem is as I shut down all my
> programs, disconnect from the internet before I shutdown the computer.
> Any help?!
>
> !b!O!s!S!o!M!a!
>
> P.S: I didn't know which Discussion group to put this in.

Probably best in one of the microsoft.public.win98 groups.

I had a similar problem when I had Win98 about a year ago - it was an
interaction with McAfee anti-virus - I found the answer by searching the
MS knowledge base.

(When I got my wireless system, I changed my old computer to XP)

Eddie